Dr. Bente is a diversified practitioner using a variety of techniques, such as hands-on adjustments, non-force Activator Technique and non-force Occipital Technique to help her patients achieve optimum wellness. Dr. Bente is also a licensed massage therapist and incorporates soft-tissue work in her treatments, helping her patients to relax and feel comfortable during their adjustments.
In addition, Dr. Bente uses specialized Laser Therapy for extremity adjustments and deep-muscle treatments.
We address and treat conditions that involve the:
- Spine, such as Back Pain, and Neck Pain
- Upper Extremities
- Hand and thumbs
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome/Tech Neck Syndrome.
- Lower Extremities
- Plantar Fascitis
- Sports Injuries
PAIN MANAGEMENT THERAPIES
- MULTI-RADIANCE COLD LASER THERAPY
- RAPID RELEASE TECHNIQUE
- AVANT INFRARED
- CELLUMA – PHOTO LIGHT THERAPY
- KINESIOLOGY SPORTS TAPING
- WHOLE BODY VIBRATION
- ECHELON – PULSED ELECTROMAGNETIC THERAPY
MULTI RADIANCE LASER
- Acute and chronic pain
- Spinal Pain
- Carpal Tunnel
- Ligament sprains
- Muscle strain
- Soft tissue injuries
- Tennis elbow….just to name a few
RAPID RELEASE TECHNOLOGY
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Muscle Spasms
- Trapped Nerves
- Range of Motion
- Back, shoulder and ankle pain
- Headaches, TMJ
- Knee problems, tennis elbow
AVANT INFRARED THERAPY
- ligament sprains
- muscles strains
- tennis elbow
- neck pain
- lower back pain
- knee pain
It’s also used to help reduce swelling and promote healing of the joints and soft tissue.
Scientifically proven to relieve arthritic pain, muscle and joint pain and stiffness, Celluma provides compromised cells with the energy to regain and restore vitality naturally.
We use Celluma to help alleviate:
- Muscle spasm
- Muscle and joint pain
- Muscle tissue tension
- Joint and muscle stiffness
- Diminished local circulation
- Post-surgical healing
WHOLE BODY VIBRATION
One of the latest additions to our practice is Power Vibe®, a Whole Body Vibration (WBV) machine that helps alleviate a number of conditions and helps improve various body functions. Among the numerous benefits of WBV treatments are:
- WBV works and tones your muscles more efficiently than conventional exercises
- WBV increases your lymphatic drainage and the release of endorphins
- WBV trains your equilibrium sense for improved balance and coordination
- WBV enhances your blood flow and oxygenation
- WBV improves bone mineral density
- WBV lowers your stress hormone Cortisol
The health benefits are multifold, and results can be achieved easily no matter which type of WBV you use. WBV can enhance your general well-being and quality of life regardless of age, current exercise habits, or physical condition. WBV training is not difficult, but it can be challenging – it can be as simple or as hard as you make it.
Practical experience shows that there are a number of disorders, for which the incorporation of Whole Body Vibration training in one’s treatment can be beneficial. Talk with Dr. Bente to make sure Whole Body Vibration is right for you.
KINESIOLOGY SPORTS TAPING
Dr. Bente uses SpiderTech® tape, a kinesiology tape that can be used to provide therapeutic support, which supports rehabilitation, helps prevent injury and improves performance of daily activities. Kinesiology taping has circulatory and neurosensory benefits. SpiderTech® tape will stay on for up to 5 days. Talk with Dr. Bente to see if SpiderTech® tape can help you.
RecoveryRx® uses non-thermal pulsed shortwave therapy to reduce pain and inflammation resulting in accelerated patient recovery and improved comfort.
When an injury occurs, cells separate resulting in swelling and pain in the injured tissues. RecoveryRx® accelerates injury recovery by delivering a safe form of energy to the injured cells to recover and reduce inflammation.
Recovery®RX is easily placed on the affected area by the patient at home for specific periods of time. Dr. Bente can provide you with RecoveryRx® for home use.
WHAT TO EXPECT WITH CHIROPRACTIC CARE
Laying The Foundation
Chiropractic Care is like building a house – certain things have to happen in a particular order in order for everything to stand strong and work correctly. When building a house, if you tried to put up your walls before you had a solid foundation, your walls would be weak and eventually collapse. If you tried to put on your roof before the walls were ready, you would run into the same problem. The same is true for your body. Your body has to go through a particular plan of care in order to repair itself correctly and fully. These are the three general phases of chiropractic care …
- If you are in pain when you visit our office, the first objective is to help you feel better. Chiropractic adjustments work over time and typically require multiple visits over a certain time. Treatment schedules are personalized for each patient’s case.
- During the corrective care phase, muscles and other tissues are allowed to heal more completely, helping to prevent repeat as well as new injuries.
- The Corrective Care Schedule depends on each case and will be personalized for each patient.
- After the body has fully healed, it is important to maintain a schedule of periodic adjustments to avoid problems in the future. Usually, this requires only a brief office visit, depending on your lifestyle and health goals. We are reviewing and deciding maintenance schedules in close consultation with our patients.